StratX Lung Analysis Platform

StratX is a cloud-based quantitative CT analysis service that supports Zephyr valve patient selection and treatment targeting by providing clinically-validated information on emphysema destruction, fissure completeness and volume.

Greater fissure completeness indicates less collateral ventilation. For up to 70%1 of patients, computer-aided fissure analysis can predict response to Zephyr valve treatment; for the remaining 30% of patients, direct measurement of collateral ventilation using the Chartis System is needed.

Besides visually identifying a Zephyr valve target on CT scans, StratX is a very helpful tool to be informed about fissure integrity and tissue destruction. Karin Klooster, PhD – UMC Groningen – The Netherlands
StratX is an extremely helpful tool to identify and screen appropriate candidates for BLVR (Bronchoscopic Lung Volume Reduction) therapy. Lowie Vanfleteren, MD, PhD – UMC Maastricht – The Netherlands

Clinically validated algorithm for fissure completeness:


StratX has a user friendly design for clear interpretation and ease of use:

StratX Lung Analysis Platform
  • 90%4 accuracy in identifying EBV responders and non-responders when combined with selective use of Chartis® Pulmonary Assesment System
  • Easy to identify patients most likely to benefit from EBV treatment
  • Clinically validated and consistent across scanners and hospitals

StratX uses a workflow with rapid turnaround time:

  1. Capture a high resolution scan from the chest according to StratX CT parameters
  2. Upload the CT scan to the secure, cloud based StratX platform with automatically anonymized data with no patient health information transfer
  3. Analyze data & generate report: your uploaded data is analyzed by validated algorithms and the report is uploaded on the StratX platform within 48 hrs
  4. Review the received report: access the StratX platform to review the report in a pdf (2D) or html (3D) format from any clinical setting

For more details, contact us: info@pulmonxstratx.com

References

  1. /
  2. Koster TD, et al. Predicting lung volume reduction after endobronchial valve therapy is maximized using a combination of diagnostic tools. Respiration Respiration DOI: 10.1159/000448849 – published August 31, 2016
  3. Reymond et al. AJR: 201, October 2013.
  4. Koster TD, et al. Predicting lung volume reduction after endobronchial valve therapy is maximized using a combination of diagnostic tools. Respiration Respiration DOI: 10.1159/000448849 – published August 31, 2016